Why is it difficult to analyze protoplasm chemically?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Protoplasm is difficult to analyze because the chemical composition of protoplasm is very complex. It ceases to be protoplasm as soon as it is removed from the organism.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Dot u have types of cell division
- —-in concentration gradient allows the movement of substance from a higher to lower gradient
- List the cytoplasmic organelles of a cell. Write the function of the each organelles
- which is a characteristic feature of plants but not of animals ? cellulose protoplasm small cells reproduction
- Give the location of ER,golgi apparatus,centrosome and mitrochondria
- what is the meaning of turgidity
- What is cell
- what do you mean by plasmids
- what are peroxisomes?
- how long is the neurons of an average person al neurons together
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number