why is diffusion insuffcientto meet the oxygen requirements of multicellular organisms ?
Asked by | 1st Mar, 2008, 11:31: PM
Since the size of multi cellular organisms is large diffusion pressure is not sufficient to meet the gaseous needs of various parts of the body.
Answered by | 30th Nov, 2017, 03:02: PM
- What happen when we put cell into orange juice?
- difference between intrinsic and extrinsic protein
- what is plasmolysis
- what is diffusion?
- explain diffusion
- what is meiosis and mitosis ?
- Please explain clearly about the transportation of material across cell.
- what is dehydrated
- what is osmosis
- How do substance like CO2 water move in and out of the cell? Discuss
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number