Why is banana considered a good example of parthenocarpy?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jun, 2014, 09:33: AM
Banana is called a parthenocarpic fruit because it develops without fertilisation and is thus seedless.
Answered by | 16th Jun, 2014, 11:33: AM
- apogamy means
- what is reproduction
- what is syngamy explain in simple words
- in hydra which types of reproduction occurs
- PLEASE PROVIDE A TABLE OF DIFFERENT METHODS OF VEGETATIVE PROPAGATION WITH MAIN EXAMPLES AND IMAGE ALSO
- Define: Life span
- Why is reproduction essential for organisms?
- Which type of asexual reproduction is found in Spongilla?
- Why is the offspring formed by asexual reproduction referred to as a clone?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number