Why is air considered a mixture?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 23rd Dec, 2014, 01:48: PM
Air contains oxygen and nitrogen as major constituents and carbon dioxide, argon and water vapours as the minor components. These gases retain their properties in air. So, air is called a mixture.
Answered by | 23rd Dec, 2014, 03:48: PM
- why we breathe out hot air to clean spectacles spectacles
- what is air
- where is air
- what is barometer
- A lump of cotton, wool shrink in water
- How we can we prevent air from air pollution?
- How we can prevent air from air pollution?
- How are clouds formed
- "Air helps the birds in flying". Comment on the given statement.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number