Why is (22/7 + 7) a irrational number ?
Asked by sauradeep2013 | 4th Jun, 2015, 05:37: PM
22/7 + 7 is NOT an irrational number. It is a rational number.
22/7 is a rational number. (in p/q form where both p and q are integers)
7 is also a rational number.
Sum of two rational numbers is always a rational number.
Hence, 22/7 + 7 is a rational number.
Answered by satyajit samal | 5th Jun, 2015, 09:05: AM
- prove that 5 root is irrational
- what are real roots?
- how prime numbers define directly
- Prove that 3√2 is irrational
- find root
- (√2) ^2
- whether 2under root 45/ 2 underoot 5 + 3 underroot 20 / 2 underoot 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- write whether 2 under root 45 / 2 under root 5 + 3under root 20 / 2 under root 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- Solve the problem
- prove 1/root2 is irrational
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number