why happens when propene reacts with HBr. Discuss mechanism of the reaction
Asked by satya785583 | 16th Mar, 2019, 09:01: PM
Addition of hydrogen halides: An alkene is converted to corresponding alkyl halide by reaction with hydrogen chloride, hydrogen bromide or hydrogen iodide
Propene yields two products; however,only one predominates according toMarkovnikov’s rule.
Answered by Ramandeep | 17th Mar, 2019, 12:26: PM
- calculate resonce energy for benzene?
- Ethanol to ethanal
- 22nd answer wid explanation
- what is friedel-craft reaction . explain with an example.
- What is the electrophilic centre in the molecule CH3CN?
- What are the different types of organic reactions?
- What is a nucleophile and what is an electrophile?
- Categorise the following ions as nucleophile or electrophile? HS-, BF3, NO2+, C2H5O-, NH2-
- What is a substitution reaction? Give an example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number