Why gold not react with oxygen
Asked by Saquibkingkhaan | 8th Feb, 2020, 11:01: PM
Gold is a least reactive metal hence it do not react with oxygen to form oxides.
It is thus known to be a noble metal.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 9th Feb, 2020, 10:38: PM
- hi i am mishthi i want to learn the formulas can u plz help me?
- Give reason. Silver and gold do not directly combine with oxygen.
- Silver turns black when exposed to air. Give reason
- Give Reason. Potassium and sodium form oxides at room temperature.
- what is crop production
- Explain corrosion
- Which bacteria dies when hydrogen peroxide is applied to wound
- ships aresaved from being corroded by oxygen
- silver articles are tarnished after few days.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number