Why gases exert pressure
Asked by Sumaks333 | 1st Jul, 2018, 12:21: PM
According to the kinetic theory of gases, gas particles are in continuous motion, hence randomly they colloids on each other and also the walls of the container with force.
Due to this collision gas particles exert pressure.
Answered by Ramandeep | 2nd Jul, 2018, 12:33: PM
- State three effects of heat on matter
- what type of change is weathering of rocks ?
- Ice at 0 Celsius appears cooler than Water at 0 Celsius. Why?
- Q1) What are the practical applications of steam and the latent heat of vaporization ? write any two.
- What will happen for a saturated solution if we increase or decrease it's temperature
- Why hot water freezes than cold water??
- can matter change its state
- The two gases which are supplied in compressed form in homes and hospitals
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number