Why energy is equal to work done?
Asked by Vishalgarg1234 | 7th Dec, 2018, 04:24: PM
It is not always correct in physics. But in ideal study we assume that all the energy is converted into work. Sometime energy can be get wasted without any proper use. Specially heat energy is considered as low grade energy as compare to work done. It is observed that maximum amount of work can be converted into heat energy but doing reverse is not as much efficient..
In mechanical energy conservation we assume all the energy (potential and kinetic) is result of work done by gravity. Energy is a quantity which can be stored for further use.
Answered by Ankit K | 7th Dec, 2018, 11:15: PM
- Work done does not depend on the distance travelled. Give reason.
- When work is said to be done?
- How do you know that some entity is a form of energy ?
- Person A move from ground to third floor of his house through lift and person B do the same job with staircase who has done more job give reason
- in displacing a body 5 metre by a force of 50 Newton the work done is 125 joule find out the angle between the direction of force and displacement
- What is work done?
- A force of 40 Newton acts on a object at an angle of 45 degree with horizontal as a result the object is displaced horizontally through a distance of 14 metres calculate the work done by the force on an object
- A force of 100 N acts through a distance of 10m.calculate the work done
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number