Why electric cells and battery are divided into two parts negative side and positive side
Asked by priyanshuraval1207.7sdatl | 9th May, 2020, 07:07: PM
Electric cells and batteries are provided with ploarity sign (Positive (+) and negative (-) signs) for our convenience so that we can directly connect the batteries and cell in the circuit correctly.
+ indicates positive terminal of battery called cathode. Cathode is source of electrons.
- indicates negative terminal pf battery called anode.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 9th May, 2020, 09:38: PM
- Odd ones give the reasons for your choice out of copper, iron, pencil and Rubber
- When first electric cell was invented?
- What are series and parallel combination? What is the practical utillity of these combinations?
- Compare the behaviour of appliances are connected in parallel circuit and in a series circuit
- Explain the construction of a dry cell with an appropriate diagram
- why are metals good conductors of electricity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number