Why does water on freezing form ice by expanding?
Asked by | 29th Feb, 2008, 03:52: PM
In ice it has open cage structure due to hydrogen bonding and so the space occupied is more as compared to liquid water.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 06:20: PM
- what are the charactristics of water
- what does lather mean ?
- What about the impure water nature?
- why does temperature in Mumbai and Chennai not fall as low as it does in Delhi ?
- Why is Water considered a compound?
- water exists in all three states. discuss .
- Give the properties of water responsible for controlling the temperature of our body.
- Why does temperature in Mumbai and chennai not fall as low as it goes in delhi???
- Why do pond and lakes don't freeze in winter?
- What is sharp melting point? What is melting point of ice
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number