Why does the cerebral cortex appear grey in colour?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jun, 2016, 09:19: AM
The cerebral cortex appears grey in colour due to the presence of neuron bodies in the cerebral cortex.
Answered by | 16th Jun, 2016, 11:19: AM
- Brain structure
- what happens when the pons present in the hindbrain gets damaged or it does not work properly ?
- What is the difference between neurilemma and neurolemma ?
- Name the middle layer of the cranial meninges.
- Name the layer of cranial meninges which is in direct contact with the brain tissue.
- What is the significance of the corpus callosum?
- Where are the association areas located?
- What is the function of the association areas?
- Name the region of the brain responsible for controlling body temperature.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number