why does [meater]squre comes in the unit of acceleration?
Asked by Mohammed Asif | 12th Oct, 2016, 01:27: AM
In the unit of acceleration, metre square does not appear. What appears is second square.
Acceleration is rate of change of velocity.
Now, the unit of velocity is m/s and that of time is s.
So, the unit of acceleration will be
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 12th Oct, 2016, 09:12: AM
- 1. Define non-uniform acceleration with an example.
- please repeat what is an acceleration,unit and uniform and nonuniform acceleration
- What is the difference between VELOCITY & ACCELARATION
- what is accelaration
- A train starting from a railway station and moving with uniform acceleration attains a speed of 40 km/h in 10 minutes. What is its acceleration
- what is acceleration
- how I find acceleration
- PHYSICS||KINENATICS||. que no.81
- Give five example of uniform acceleration and non uniform acceleration.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number