Why does a welder uses a special type of glass between his eyes and the object being welded ??
Asked by Amrit Dash | 13th Mar, 2015, 04:09: PM
Ultra violet radiations are produced by while welding. The special glass (helmet) used has the ability to absorb these harmful rays and hence protects the welders eye.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 11th Dec, 2017, 07:18: PM
- Complete the ray diagram of the following image, please give the solution for the following ray diagram
- Write an introduction as well as conclusion on the topic refraction through a lens for board project file
- Refractive index means
- How is the focal length of a lens affected by change in(1) radii of curvature of two surfaces of lens (2)refractive index of the material of lens?
- Q. An object is placed at a distance of 24 cm in front of a convex lens of focal length 8 cm. (i) What is the nature of the image formed? (ii) Calculate the distance of the image from the lens. (iii) Calculate the magnification of the image.
- should we learn the geometrical derivations for Physics?
- how can we increase the magnification of a biconvex lens
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number