why does 1 M HCL have higher concentration than 1 M CH3COOH ?
Asked by Pankaj Chandel | 16th Sep, 2014, 02:14: PM
HCl is stronger than CH3COOH. There is complete dissociaton of HCl which produces more H+ ions as compare to CH3COOH which is weak acid. Concentration depends upon the H+ ions. So, 1 M HCL have higher concentration than 1 M CH3COOH.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 16th Sep, 2014, 02:44: PM
- What are acids and bases?
- How do acids and bases react with metals
- about acid
- why H2SO4 called as king of all acids?
- example of organic and inorganic acid
- How strong are acid and base solution
- What is acid
- Example of organic and inorganic acid
- Royal water is prepared by mixing 2 acids A and B. a) Identify A and B. b) What is the ratio in which A and B are mixed ?
- Why does dry HCl gas not change the colour of the dry litmus paper?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number