Why do you rub your hands together on chilled mornings?
Asked by goyal.sanjeev8204 | 17th Jun, 2019, 10:35: AM
By rubbing hands on one another, the friction is produced between our hands which in turn provides the enough heat to our hands making us feel warm.
Thus, we rub our hands in together on chilled mornings.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 17th Jun, 2019, 10:58: AM
- Why does a ball moving on the ground eventually come to rest
- Write up that friction evil or friend for animals
- What are the four factors on which friction depends ?
- Why we fall on a banana peel?
- The force needed to start a cart is (somewhat) greater than the force neede to keep it moving with a uniform speed.
- How does friction helps in writing
- Brakes on cars will work best if the friction between the brake shoes and wheels is reduced. True or false
- Explain that friction is a friend or foe with best examples.Please answer this quickly as this is very urgent.
- Explain why sportsmen use shoes with spikes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number