Why do we see water droplets collected on the outer surface of a glass container, containing ice?
Asked by yanagauswami00.tl | 19th Apr, 2020, 11:54: AM
This phenomenon is known as condensation. Cold water inside the water tries to cool down The water vapor in air which comes in contact with wall of glass and due to low temperature the vapor liquid and appears as water droplets on the outside of glass.
Answered by | 19th Apr, 2020, 05:18: PM
- Why Does a our palm feels cool when we spray sanitizer on it ?
- what is condensation . give example.
- explain giving examples the various factors on which rate of evaporation depends
- what is sublimation
- which phenomenon occurs during chahange of size of napthalene balls
- Liquid is the form of Matter which can flow and changes ________.
- How evaporation results in coolnes?
- name the solid subtance which is less deanser than its liquid at its melting point
- give reason. the smell of hot seixxling food reaches you several metres away, but to get the smell from cold food you have to go close.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number