why do paper cuts hurt so much?
Asked by mohansharma8032 | 19th Jul, 2018, 04:40: PM
Many damaged nerve endings are left exposed near the surface of the skin, where they can be irritated easily, resulting in more pain signals which are sent to the brain. The main factor being the absence of a blood clotting factor which makes the skin painful
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 20th Jul, 2018, 09:22: AM
- explain xylem
- contractile protein are found in
- What is a black reaction? How was Camilio Golgi able to identify it
- Is cardiac muscle Striated or unstriated ?
- What is the utility of tissues in multicellular organisms ? give answer in two points sir .
- Who discovered neuron cells for the first time?
- labeled diagram of nerve cell
- Give any four locations where the smooth muscles are found.
- Name the muscles which have cylindrical and non-tapering cells.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number