why do meristematic tissues lack vacuoles?
Asked by sanju | 2nd Mar, 2008, 10:09: PM
Meristematic tissues have a dense cytoplasm and therefore contain few or no vacuoles.
Answered by | 30th Nov, 2017, 02:59: PM
- what is parenchyma?
- what ia plant tissue and its types
- What is Matrix ?
- Can you explain animal and plant tissue briefly.
- what is the difference between plant tissues and animal tissues?
- Types of tissues
- what basically tissue is?
- what is plant tissue explain broadly
- biology model test paper of ch tissue
- The outer covering of waermelon is thick . The is the inner part made up of 95% of water ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number