why do icebox have double wall?
Asked by anitads2003 | 6th Jun, 2019, 01:20: PM
The icebox have double walls to provide complete insulation and reduce the rate of transfer of heat. The vaccum between the two walls act as an insulator and prevent the transfer of heat.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 6th Jun, 2019, 03:26: PM
- Why Black colour umbrella in summer compare to white one?
- Please explaing me the land breeze sea breeze concept of heat?
- What are the modes of heat transfer
- If atmosphere of earth is not present then what will happen to the temperature of earth?
- What is radiation?
- A hot utensil kept away from the flame cools down. How?
- Often before sunrise on a clear, calm, cold morning, ice (frost) can be seen on the top of parked cars, even when the air temperature is above freezing. Why does this happen?
- For an astronaut working outside a spaceship, the greatest loss of heat would occur by means of which mode of heat transfer?
- Explain how heat from the sun reaches the earth.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number