why do cockroaches die lying on their back?
Asked by ashu.dairy | 2nd Oct, 2019, 08:47: PM
Cockroaches carry most of their weight around their backs especially due to their long legs.
Answered by | 4th Oct, 2019, 12:19: PM
- why ostrich cannot fly since they have wings
- what is the breathing organ of snakes
- (i) Which part of the earthworm's body help in its movement?(ii) Mention any two important functions of the backbone.
- (i) What is the importance of the presence of bristles in the earthworm's body?(ii) Briefly describe the movement pattern of a snail.
- What is the round structure shown in the given image? Explain briefly.
- Describe the body structure of a cockroach.
- Name an animal which moves by lengthening and shortening its body segments alternately.
- Which of the following has an endoskeleton and which has an exoskeleton? Cockroach, Humans
- Explain how an earthworm moves?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number