WHY COLLOIDAL GOLD IS USE AS INTERMUSCULAR INJECTION ?
Asked by pardeepkumar2281 | 3rd Oct, 2018, 07:49: PM
Colloidal gold has large surface area hence they are easily assimilated therefore they are more effective.
Thus colloidal gold sol is used for intramuscular injection.
Answered by Ramandeep | 4th Oct, 2018, 12:14: PM
- Application of organic and inorganic compoundsin the following area/field,like1.In medicine (therapy)2.In agriculture.3.Defance/warfare/lastly 4.Textile industries.(briefly for 10 std student )
- How antiseptics differ from disinfectants?
- Name the chemicals responsible for the antiseptic property in dettol.
- What type of drug is penicillin?
- Name one substance that acts as both Antiseptic and Disinfectant?
- Which Antibiotic is used in the treatment of Typhoid fever?
- Give an example of a Tranquilizer.
- What is Aspirin?
- What are oral-contraceptives? Give an example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number