why burining of candle is a irreversible
Asked by deepikagujrathi | 11th Apr, 2015, 03:27: PM
While buring of candle , chemical composition changes. In this process, coal, heat and light are produced due to the chemical reaction taking place. Therefore, burning of wax is a chemical change and chemical and irreversible change
Due to heat procuded some of the wax gets melted. This change is physical and reversible change.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 12th Apr, 2015, 07:28: PM
- burning of a coal is a _____ change
- on heating ,rim of the wheel
- Name one factor that causes evaporation
- what are physical changes?
- Why is cooking of food an irreversible change ?
- what is mean by natural phenomenon
- what is preodic change
- what is irrivisible
- what is irrivislbe
- Chemical change is ____________
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number