Why buffers are provided between boggies of train
Asked by arti.iuac | 6th Mar, 2019, 11:20: AM
It is use to dump the unwanted vibration produce by running train. Its dump the vibration otherwise these vibration can damage train bogie. All the parts are made from iron , iron shape can be change by these powerful vibration and it will decrease the safety of train
Answered by Ankit K | 6th Mar, 2019, 11:29: AM
- What do you mean by numericals? What do you mean by first law of motion,second law of motion ,thrid law of motion?
- A force of 100 N acting on a body of mass m ,for 4 second gives it a velocity of 20 m/s find the mass of the body if it was initially at rest
- An object experience a net zero external unbalanced force . Is it possible for the object to be traveling with non zero velocity
- Explain the tension in the string
- What will be the force of friction between a ball and the floor if a force of 50N is acting on the ball which is moving with a constant velocity of 10m/s?
- What type of force acts on a rubber ball when we press it between our hands? What effect is produced in the ball?
- Identify the type of forces acting in the following case: 'A toy is moving over a horizontal smooth surface with a constant velocity'.
- Define the term force.
- Define (a) balanced force, and (b) unbalanced forces.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number