Why Black colour umbrella in summer compare to white one?
Asked by apramanik | 24th Apr, 2020, 05:06: PM
Black colour umbrella absorbs the heat while white colour reflects the heat radiation.
Thus, if we use white colour umbrella the heat rays will get deviated and can come down us.
While the black colour umbrella will absorb the heat rays and will prevent heat rays from reaching to us.
Hence, black colour umbrella is preferred in summer to white colour umbrella.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 24th Apr, 2020, 06:32: PM
- Please explaing me the land breeze sea breeze concept of heat?
- why do icebox have double wall?
- What are the modes of heat transfer
- If atmosphere of earth is not present then what will happen to the temperature of earth?
- What is radiation?
- A hot utensil kept away from the flame cools down. How?
- Often before sunrise on a clear, calm, cold morning, ice (frost) can be seen on the top of parked cars, even when the air temperature is above freezing. Why does this happen?
- For an astronaut working outside a spaceship, the greatest loss of heat would occur by means of which mode of heat transfer?
- Explain how heat from the sun reaches the earth.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number