Why balsam plant is always used in most of the plant experiments.
Asked by nairaditya312 | 31st Mar, 2021, 12:24: PM
Balsam plant is an annual plant with varied colours which helps to study absorption and transport of materials easily. The flowers are small and distinct whuch makes observation easy. Also, they are readily available.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 1st Apr, 2021, 03:38: PM
- What is osmosis
- The water reaches to the top most part of a tree due to the transpirational pull during day time. What makes water rise upwards during night?
- what are osmosis
- does osmotic pressure occur due to the weight and pressure exerted by the liquid in the cell?
- in which direction does osmotic pressure occur? towards the centre of the cell or towards the wall? give reasons.
- why does osmotic pressure occur?
- What is the difference between flaccidity and plasmolysis ???
- State true or false raisins when submerged in water swell up due to endosmosis
- What is the significance of diffusion and osmosis in both plants and animals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number