Why are naphthalene balls kept with cloths to be put away
Asked by siddkhairnar79 | 2nd Feb, 2021, 11:07: AM
Naphthalene balls sublime slowly. When they are placed in clothes, they sublime without leaving any residue. Their role is to drive away any kind of insects which could damage the clothes.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 2nd Feb, 2021, 06:57: PM
- what is centrifugation
- what is diffusion
- Why is the crystallization technique considered better than simple evaporation to purify solids?
- 1}which one of the following is not a heterogenous mixture a]air b]brass c]iodised table salt d]steel
- Give reason Twovarieties of wheat flour cannot be separated by seveing
- What is mixture?
- With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of CAMPHOR.
- With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of camphor
- How will you separate iron filings and sugar from their mixtures?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number