why are metals good conductors of electricity
Asked by radheshyamyadav1517 | 2nd Jan, 2020, 10:01: PM
Metals allow the electric current to pass through them with very low resistance.
Metals have free electrons which moves easily in metals from negative terminal to positive terminal of battery due to the potential difference.
Thus, metals are good conductors of electricity.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 3rd Jan, 2020, 10:41: AM
- Odd ones give the reasons for your choice out of copper, iron, pencil and Rubber
- When first electric cell was invented?
- Why electric cells and battery are divided into two parts negative side and positive side
- What are series and parallel combination? What is the practical utillity of these combinations?
- Compare the behaviour of appliances are connected in parallel circuit and in a series circuit
- Explain the construction of a dry cell with an appropriate diagram
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number