Why are deuteromycetes called imperfect fungi?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th Aug, 2014, 09:13: AM
Only asexual and vegetative phases of deuteromycetes are known; hence, they are called imperfect fungi.
Answered by | 6th Aug, 2014, 11:13: AM
- Is dandruf a type of sporozoan ?.If so which is its spore stage?
- what is septate
- Define plasmogamy.
- Name a unicellular fungus.
- What is mycorrhiza?
- Name the group of fungi which are also known as sac fungi.
- Write the name of fungi which is used extensively in genetic work.
- Give any two examples of insectivorous plants.
- Define hyphae.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number