why are cell called structural and functional unit of life?
Asked by salinaprdhan12 | 26th Jul, 2019, 06:32: PM
The cell is the structural and functional unit of all known living organisms. It is the smallest unit of an organism that is classified as living, and is sometimes called the building block of life. It is the unit of living things though in higher organisms cells differentiate into different types specialising in different functions.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th Jul, 2019, 12:29: PM
- unit of life
- What is mean by cytological
- name the protien that involve in plasma mamberane modle
- What are the different types of chromoplast,alonghwith their pigments and colours?
- all the cells of a multicellular organism have the same genetic constitution yet they perform d/f functions.what will account for this?
- Define cell.
- Name the scientist who first described a live cell.
- Who discovered the cell nucleus?
- Who observed for the first time that the plants are composed of different kinds of cells which form the plant tissues?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number