why algae called saprophyat
Asked by ankittudu31 | 17th Dec, 2018, 06:48: PM
The algae growing on surface of soil are called saprophytes as they feed on dead or decaying matter
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 18th Dec, 2018, 11:01: AM
- Who invented the word plant
- What is symbotic and parasite plant ? Explain with diagram
- what is saprotrops give an example for it
- what is simbiosis relation ?
- Distinguish between symbiotic nutrition and saprophytic nutrition
- Explain the mechanism of trapping insects in Venus flytrap
- What is meant by autotroph?
- Is there is only cuscuta plant which take nutritions from other plants
- Plants like deodar are.....
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number