why algae called saprophyat
Asked by ankittudu31 | 17th Dec, 2018, 06:48: PM
The algae growing on surface of soil are called saprophytes as they feed on dead or decaying matter
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 18th Dec, 2018, 11:01: AM
- what is nutrition and write the name of the nutrients?
- what r parasitic plants
- what is parasites
- SIR/MA'AM I HAVE A DOUBT SAPROTROPHS HAVE SAPROTROPHIC MODE OF NUTRITION SO PARASITE HAVE WHICH TYPE OF NUTRITION
- in which categori heterotrophic come .
- Q. Why some plants feed on plants. Q. Tell the similarity between digestion in Amoeba and digestion in human beings.Answer in brief.
- what is the full form of NPK
- what is NPK?
- what is parasite
- What are nutrients
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number