why √5 is irrational?
Asked by rupali1123 | 29th Jul, 2020, 02:59: PM
As 5 is not a perfect square number which means is is not a square of any integer.
So, be the definition of irrational number we say that √5 is irrational.
We can prove this as follows:
Answered by Renu Varma | 30th Jul, 2020, 11:46: AM
- (√2) ^2
- whether 2under root 45/ 2 underoot 5 + 3 underroot 20 / 2 underoot 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- write whether 2 under root 45 / 2 under root 5 + 3under root 20 / 2 under root 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- Solve the problem
- prove 1/root2 is irrational
- is √2×√8 are rational and irrational justify
- prove root 5is irrational?
- what is the trigonometry
- prove that root 5 is irrational
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number