Wht volume of oxygen will be required to completely burn a mixture of 300 cc of methane and 150cc of hydrogen to produce steam and carbon dioxide
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 11th Nov, 2017, 06:47: AM
Answered by Varsha | 11th Nov, 2017, 01:41: PM
- can you pls uplaod more videos on how to solve gay lussacs
- numericals on lussacs law
- Answer to that question
- Why does inflating a balloon seem to violate Boyles law?
- Please explain how to solve using Gay Lussac's law of combining volumes: 1)20ml. each of oxygen and hydrogen and 10 ml. of carbon monoxide are exploded in an enclosure .What will be the volume and composition of the mixture of the gases when they are cooled to room temperature. 2)100cc each of water gas and oxygen are ignited and the resultant mixture of gases cooled to room temperature.Calculate the composition of the resultant mixture.
- Please Answer 2500cc of oxygen was burnt with 600cc of ethane [C2H6]. Calculate the volumeof unused oxygen and the volume of carbon dioxide formed.
- What is STP in gases?
- is vapor density unit less?
- the relative molecular mass[molecular weight]of 290 ml.of a gas 'A' at 17*C and 1520 mm pressure which weighs 2.73 g at s.t.p.[1 litre of hydrogen at s.t.p weighs 0.09 g.]
- Plz solve 5th
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number