wht is decomposition reaction
Asked by santoshibehera46 | 22nd May, 2020, 10:48: PM
Decomposition reactions are those reactions in which single compound breaks or splits into two or more simpler substances.
Answered by Varsha | 23rd May, 2020, 02:20: PM
- What is combination reaction?
- is burning of magnesium ribbion endothermic or exothermic and explain how
- Are the reactions in which bases are produced are always endothermic or exothermic ?
- . 2g of ferrous sulphate crystals are heated in a dry boiling tube. (i) List any two observations. (ii) Name the type of chemical reaction taking place. (iii) ‘Write the chemical equation for the reaction
- formula of calcium carbonate
- combination reaction
- Why water is added to CaO slowly? Why we do not mix whole CaO into the water bucket?
- What is electrolysis. Explain its procedure and usages.
- How can we classify equations into endothermic and exothermic reactions just by looking at it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number