wht is cell leneage?
Asked by Anand Sarover | 1st Mar, 2015, 08:26: PM
Cell lineage is the developmental history of a tissue or organ from the fertilised embryo.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 1st Mar, 2015, 10:44: PM
- why is DNA copying an essential part of the process of reproduction
- which of the process sexual reproduction or Asexual Reproduction bring about maximum variation in the offspring
- Write the name of an insect in which similar type (as humans) of sex determination takes place.
- draw a cross between two pure breeding recessive parent with shape and colour of the pea seed
- if parent has TT than is it possible for any offspring to have tt
- State the 3 laws of inheritance
- what is the scientific name of green peas?
- what are variations?
- right or wrong in RNA nitrogen base thymine is replace by uracil
- A man with blood group A marries a women with blood group o and their daughter has blood group o. write the possible progeny in F1 generation ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number