wht is cell leneage?
Asked by Anand Sarover | 1st Mar, 2015, 08:26: PM
Cell lineage is the developmental history of a tissue or organ from the fertilised embryo.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 1st Mar, 2015, 10:44: PM
- what is the law about genetic information
- Traitsts acquired during the lifetime of an individuals are not inherited why
- why is variation beneficial to the species but not necessarily for the individual
- how we determine the genotype and phenotype of an organisms
- what is factor
- Explain the mono hybrid cross
- What is meant by single gene set and yei sets of gene
- What is heredity and important of it
- Describe me about inheritance of blood group
- What is importance of variatiion? Long decribe...
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number