who water animals talk each other?
Asked by vnsvyshnavi | 24th Apr, 2020, 08:07: PM
Water animals also talk or communicate with each other. Changes in rate, pitch, and/or structure of sounds communicate different messages.
They emit clicks, or short pulses of sound. These marine mammals can listen for echoes and detect objects underwater. This is called echolocation.
Some whales and dolphins use echolocation to locate food.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 25th Apr, 2020, 03:45: PM
- what is the meaning of interdependence
- Floating plant
- List the environmental factors that influence a habitat
- Aquatic adaptations common for fish and whale
- I WANT PROJECT FOR ADAPTATIONS IN AQUATIC HABITAT
- Distinguish between aquatic and terrestrial habitats.
- Difference between Rohu fish and flying fish ????
- Difference between pelvic fin and anal fin ????
- Differentiate between Hydrophytes and Halophytes ???
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number