Who was Frederic Sorrien ?
Asked by aaaryangupta0001 | 28th Feb, 2021, 03:12: PM
Frederic Sorrieu was a French artist who in 1848 prepared a series of four prints visualizing his dream of a world made up of 'Democratic and Social Republics'. The distinct feature of these prints were the representations of men, nations and allegories
Answered by Social Science Expert | 28th Feb, 2021, 10:23: PM
- napoleanic code
- what you mean by unification
- what is absolutists?
- how culture played a important role in the development of Nationalism in Europe?
- unification of Germany
- describe the process of unification of Germany
- what is treaty of vienna
- whart was the unification of britian
- explain aristrocrary in france
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number