who is responsible for flow of electric current
Asked by mandalnikhil0740.8sdatl | 4th May, 2020, 09:56: AM
Flow of charges (electrons) are considered to be responsible for flow of electric current.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 4th May, 2020, 03:31: PM
- What is the theory of electrostatic force?
- what causes lightning?
- define 1) kWh 2)fuse 3)induction 4)static electricity
- how did benjamin franklin discover that clouds are electrically charged in a thunder storm?
- explain static electricity on the basis of the atomic theory
- what are the precautions that one must take while handling electrical appliances? states any four points
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number