who invented microscope?
Asked by rachitpachauri1 | 26th Aug, 2020, 10:12: PM
A Dutch father-son team named Hans and Zacharias Janssen invented the first so-called compound microscope in the late 16th century.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th Aug, 2020, 11:43: AM
- what is the picture of nucles
- increas____ and ____ is called as growth
- Hello Mam / Sir Biology [ lesson the cell ] doubt: what is cell ?
- how do multicellular organisms grow
- What is the meaning of this sentence nucleus contains ribosmal DNA sequence of chromosomes.
- What is cell
- What is DNA
- Hello mam, What is cells?
- How many types of cell are there in our body
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number