Who discovered White blood cell
Asked by omkarchaudhary97.9spicertl | 8th May, 2020, 03:55: PM
Gabriel Andral, a French professor, and William Addison an English doctor both reported the first descriptions of white blood cells.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 9th May, 2020, 05:52: PM
- this one
- Why is it necessary to maintain normal osmotic concentration of the blood?
- Functions of artriole,artery
- Name the two fluids that circulate in the body
- if lymph takes nutrients to those areas where the blood cannot reach, how will oxygen reach those regions, as there is no rbc in the lymph? please explain.
- function of blood
- Do we just need to know that veins carry blood towards the heart
- Why infants and children have more RBCs than adult human beings?
- What is meant by pH of blood?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number