Who discovered the HUMAN SPERM and HUMAN EGG/OVA/OVUM ?
Asked by pardeepkumar2281 | 9th May, 2018, 11:19: PM
Anton van Leeuwenhoek discovered sperm in 1677.
Karl Ernst von Baer confirmed the presence of mammalian egg in 1827.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 10th May, 2018, 09:29: AM
- Explain the various phases of menstrual cycle with reference to changes in ovary and uterus and hormonal cycle
- sex organs name
- Male reproductive system essay
- I want some extra short questions from the chap human reproduction
- What is the function of Androgen Binding Protein [ABP] secreted by the sertoli cells in the human male testes ?
- What is the other name of SEMINAL VESICLE ?
- Failure of testes to descend into scrotal sacs leads to sterility. Why?
- Production of sperms requires low temperature. How is it accomplished in the human body?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number