Who discovered the cell nucleus?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jul, 2014, 02:55: PM
Robert Brown discovered the cell nucleus.
Answered by | 11th Jul, 2014, 04:55: PM
- unit of life
- What is mean by cytological
- name the protien that involve in plasma mamberane modle
- why are cell called structural and functional unit of life?
- What are the different types of chromoplast,alonghwith their pigments and colours?
- all the cells of a multicellular organism have the same genetic constitution yet they perform d/f functions.what will account for this?
- Define cell.
- Name the scientist who first described a live cell.
- Who observed for the first time that the plants are composed of different kinds of cells which form the plant tissues?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number