who discovered the bacterium causing anthrax disease?
Asked by seemashrishri | 31st May, 2014, 06:09: PM
Robert Koch first identified the anthrax bacterium, Bacillus anthracis that cause anthrax disease.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 31st May, 2014, 07:27: PM
- what is yeast
- Name 2 industries where yeast is used?
- what are the benefits from microorganisms?
- what is microorganisms
- differentiate between vaccines and antibiotics
- Can vaccines be designed against all groups of microorganisms?
- what is fermentation? how does it serve the industry?
- who discover fermentation
- paniccilin is made from
- what is the role of microorganism in agriculture
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number