CBSE Class 10 Answered
- Reduce our use of natural resources
- Recycling of products
- Preventing wastage
- Form rules and regulations against exploitation of vegetation and animals in forests
- Prevent pollution of land, water and air
- Encouraging reforestation
- Preventing loss of ecological diversity etc.
This video details the significance of Chipko Movement for conservation of ...
This video talks about the significance of sustainable use of natural resou...
This video explains the consequences of construction of dams.
This video explains the importance of dams and the problems faced due to...
This video talks about coal and petroleum as natural resources.
Water - A Natural Resource - Part 1Water-importance and conservation
Conservation of Natural Resources - Part 1Conservation of Natural Resources
Water - A Natural Resource - Part 2Water-importance and conservation
Conservation of Natural Resources - Part 2Conservation of Natural Resources
Water - A Natural Resource - Exam DecodedWater-importance and conservation