While studying vectors i came across a question in which i was required to calculate an angle i.e TAN BETA. Can anyone please tell the formula to calculate tan beta
Asked by swatee | 17th Jul, 2017, 04:47: PM
- 'Tan' is the trigonometric function which is defined as the ratio of length of the opposite upon the length of adjacent side.
- Therefore, in vectors, tan of beta must be the ratio of the length of the opposite side of the angle beta upon the length of adjacent side of the angle beta.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 17th Jul, 2017, 06:16: PM
- please answer the question given below
- obtain equation of motion of constant acceleration using matter calculus
- On turning a corner, a motorist rushing at 44 ms-1 find a child on the road ahead. He is currently stops the engine and applies the brakes so as to stop it within 1m of the child. Calculate time required to stop it stops.
- What is motion?
- 14th sum plz
- Plz answer 4th part of 8th ques
- 13th sum plz
- Plz answer 12th ques
- IF A CAR start from rest and TRAVEL WITH CONSTANT acceleration for 10 second.find the ratio of distance in 1st and 2nd second travel by car?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number