Which zone of candle flame is dark and why?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The innermost zone of flame is black in colour.
This zone has unburnt wax vapours as sufficient oxygen is not available for combustion.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- prove that air supports burning
- How many zones are in candle flame?
- Will bio - gas burn with a flame ? Why?
- grafite burn with flame or not?
- when cowdung is burned in solid form do it produce yellow?
- After burning candle wax which substance remains in a solid form?
- Why a piece of wood does not catch fire when a lighted mathstick is brought near it
- Why is it dangerous to burn coal in closed room?
- Where should we place a toothpick in a candle flame to burn it the fastest?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number