which type of organ is vermiform appendix?
Asked by gagangagan123456 | 11th Jul, 2018, 04:58: PM
Vermiform appendix is a vestigeal organ because its exact function is not yet known
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Jul, 2018, 04:50: PM
- how can we say that birds are evolved from reptiles?
- What is the Use of fossils in terms of evolutionary relationship
- Distinguish between homologues organs and analogous organs
- Who is the common ancestor of chimpanzee and human being??
- Different between analogous and homologous organs?
- Morphological evidence means?
- Difference between analogous and homologous organ
- Differentiate between homologous and analogous organs with atleast 5 points( use only simple words)
- Explain the evolution process
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number