Which two reactions are used in black and white photography
Asked by harjap.kaur1815 | 3rd Jul, 2019, 10:44: PM
The reactions used in black and white photography are decomposition reactions.
Answered by Varsha | 4th Jul, 2019, 08:39: AM
- What is the relationship between black and white photography and decomposition of silver chloride
- what is a commbination reaction
- what is thermolytic decomposition reaction?
- Write two observations when lead nitrate is heated in a test tube
- Write the balanced equation for steps involved in white washing walls
- if the symbol of heat i.e triangle is given on the arrow between reactants and products the which type of reaction is that exothermic or endothermic?
- silver nitrate solution is kept in colored bottles.why?
- Give examples of photochemical reaction with explanation ...
- Why is a combustion reaction an Oxidation reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number