Which property of plastics makes them so useful but also makes them an envirnmental hazard ?
Asked by sharanyanigam | 7th May, 2019, 03:39: PM
Plastic is non-reactive. This property of plastic makes it useful as well as an environmental hazard.
As being non-reactive, makes plastic non-biodegradable in nature.
Answered by Varsha | 7th May, 2019, 04:50: PM
- what is palstic
- So many things are made up of plastic? why?
- who made the plastic bags
- why is an nylon polyester and melamine and bakelite not mixed eachother bfor making switch s
- Write a note on melamine? Explain.
- what is thermosetting plastic
- define monomers
- Give in detail the six steps you should follow to prevent the pollution due to plastic?
- (1) Explain three properties of plastic that makes it very very popular.Name three products made on the basis of these properties? (2) Explain in detail,the preparation of rayon fiber.Give reason,why is it called artificial silk? (3) Give a detailed account of the use of plastic? (4) Give in detail the six steps you should follow to prevent the pollution due to plastic? (5) What kind of dress material will you recommend for workers in metal and chemical industries?Give reasons for your answer.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number