which process is used to seprate the mixture of two liquids whose solubility is widely different?
Asked by vaibhavkallurkar | 1st Aug, 2015, 02:45: PM
The two liquids whose solubilties are widely different can be separated by separating funnel method, or decantation method. This is because they are hardly soluble with eachother and can form two seaparate different layers.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 2nd Aug, 2015, 12:23: PM
- After opening the soft drink like Coca-Cola we see some bubbles this indicates that it is a heterogeneous mixture but why we call it as a homogeneous mixture
- Name the process of the separation techniques you would follow to separate (1) mixture of petrol and water
- How to separate milk from water
- Apparatus, procedure,observation and conclusion for paper chromatography and crystallization
- separation technique used to separate 1. mustard oil from water 2. ceram from milk 3.components of ink 4.aceton from water
- Differentiate between simple distillation and fractional distillation in points
- In CBSE Grade 9 SC text book mentioned 25 degree K is the minimum difference of boiling point required to apply distilation technique to seperate mixture, but in most of the site it mentioned 25 degree Celcius , which one is correct?
- To apply distilation technique, the difference in boiling point greater than 25 degree k mentioned in the text book, but most if tbe sitesmentionex 25 degree C. which one is correct
- what is sublimation
- What is fractional distillation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number